SDN Acceptance Predictor?

Started by lhmhtd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just retook it to see if anything would change...and realized that the GRE part is a joke in itself (it seems to claim your score was "too high" and require the second input no matter what you wrote 1st. I put a higher number the combined score second time and it worked)

And I like my new score better...69 😉
no longer a special snowflake though!
(the ginger message...LMAO)
 
I saw a post about this on the SDN Twitter the other day and scrolled past it thinking "huh, that's weird," but didn't click on it, so I totally didn't catch that it was an April Fool's joke. :laugh: It is still up at the link rockatiel posted if anyone else missed it. I got a score of 53, and my responses were:
"I think cleaning stables fits you better than veterinary school."
"You would be more successful running a dog walking service."
"Take a few years to gain experience before applying."
"Consider applying to medical school instead."
"Working for a pet grooming service can be just as rewarding as becoming a veterinarian and also more realistic for you."
 
I wanna know if the scores mean anything, like if they just correspond to which responses you get (like a magic 8 ball with a 100 sided die) or if they actually are some sort of system calculation. I got a 100 and I'm assuming that doesn't mean I had great answers.
 
Number of times you argued with professors about a test question because it was the difference between 98% and perfect?
"It wasn't arguing."

A is for Asian

Your SDN forum score is
28
Students with this score generally match to these forum comments:

Have you considered a career as a veterinary technician?

Your chances are meh.

Take a few years to gain experience before applying.

Consider applying to medical school instead.

Special snowflake status detected.

BAHAHAHAHA, it knew I got a new job! I needed this laugh with April 15 right around the corner.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad