sdn addiction- how to get over it?

Started by der2002
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

so i've literally been on SDN pretty much all night and done next to no studying for any of my finals... biochem II tomorrow and immunology & psych thursday.

I have one of the worst cases of SDN addiction / SENIORITIS even!

fortunately i've done well enough in the classes so far that i would still get a C+ in them w/o even taking the finals, so i have like no motivation to study!
AHHH this is not good!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sooo, today when I logged in on my iPhone I was informed there is now an iPhone native app. Did I bite? Yep. An excuse feed two obsessions: new iPhone apps AND check SDN? I'm in!
 
Sooo, today when I logged in on my iPhone I was informed there is now an iPhone native app. Did I bite? Yep. An excuse feed two obsessions: new iPhone apps AND check SDN? I'm in!

It wanted to charge me money lol. I don't buy applications for my iTouch. I can get on the website without a problem without a special app. Maybe once I upgrade to the iPhone this summer....

Unless I'm missing something? I just took a quick glance at it and saw you have to pay to install it.
 
It wanted to charge me money lol. I don't buy applications for my iTouch. I can get on the website without a problem without a special app. Maybe once I upgrade to the iPhone this summer....

Unless I'm missing something? I just took a quick glance at it and saw you have to pay to install it.

Yeah, $3 but I don't have to either read in microsize or zoom in and scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll... oh *there's* the new post all the way at the bottom. The app is smart that way. Plus I can easily log in, read, and reply to PM.

Skip a Starbucks, buy an app.

Oh and just in case you didn't know: when you upgrade from an iTouch to an iPhone, the apps you've previously purchased can be used with the new device.
 
Crittergal, I considered buying that way back when they first announced it on the site, but I thought it looked weird. How do you like it? Is it weird? Does it increase efficiency? Lol.

It sure does for me. The interface is very intuitive and it cuts out all the extra BS. It keeps track of new posts since I was last on similar to the internet version and I can quickly read posts and reply to them without all the scrolling and resizing the internet based version required. I have not tested the search features you are famous for though...