• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

SDN as an excuse

Adapt

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2003
    Who else spends their time on SDN as an excuse to take a break from studying for finals?

Or, for that matter, as an excuse not to go out with your friends, the girlfriend, to go to class, to exercise, or basically to have any social contact. :D

About the Ads

Adapt

2K Member
    7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Mar 19, 2003
      Originally posted by lukeday99
      That's right. Poo. it's the currently most well-accepted nomenclature for the human act of........Well, let's just say it's a technical medical term.
      I would say deficate to be proper, but poo is ok also. :thumbup:

Treg

Surgeon in training
      7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Oct 8, 2003
      Southeast
      1. Resident [Any Field]
        Haha so true. I have a desk at work, and I often have sdn open on my computer while studying. When someone comes by my desk, I lurch forward out of embarrassment, thinking they will see how much I am on this site!

My husband sometimes sees me posting at home, and says " are you playing some computer game?" when he sees the animated smilies.

I think that I should start a new psychiatric term: ASND (addiction to SDN)...

Treg

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.