SDN Banner Ad = Click here to sue this MD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BAM!

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do we really want to see ads for lawyers suing specific doctors on SDN? Can one of the admins fix this?
1599816902337.png

Surely SDN can find other ads to keep the lights on...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry, I don't see ads because of being a lifetime donor. My vote is to not allow the ad. I think it's poor taste to have any medical malpractice advertisements on a physician forum. It's poor taste IMO, but SDN didn't choose the ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Reactions: 4 users
Innocent until proven guilty.
Also, we live in a day and age where all you have to do is allege impropriety, and you get "cancelled".

I say: "Get rid of the ad."
That's true. However, when's the last time federal prosecutors brought that many felony charges against an innocent doctor?

That's after UCLA settled multiple lawsuits against the man. Seriously, read up on this guy. I don't disagree about the ad itself, but this particular guy isn't the hill to die on if there are no other lawyer banner ads.

He should get his time in court to defend himself but I can’t say I‘m against a law firm presumably using this forum to find potential medical trainees who also have accusations against him.

Not a fan, if we can choose the ads we should turn that one down