Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i almost had my final 4... azubuike shoulda put up that shot at the end of the 1st overtime. ahhhhhhhdbutz02 said:Duke F-D me...Illini needs to take it all down.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
i almost had my final 4... azubuike shoulda put up that shot at the end of the 1st overtime. ahhhhhhhdbutz02 said:Duke F-D me...Illini needs to take it all down.
Kazema said:dbutz02 wins if Illinois wins, ya herd and I tie if NC wins.
Kazema said:dbutz02 wins if Illinois wins, ya herd and I tie if NC wins.
chitown82 said:how many points do you have?
Kazema said:1. dbutz02 - 117
2. Urinal Cakes - 111
3. ya herd - 107
3. kazema_f - 107
dbutz02 and Urinal Cakes picked Illinois, ya herd and I picked NC.
hey sorry man. i've been a lil busy. here are the compiled of the top 10 or so.chitown82 said:virilep - can u post the current standings...
ya herd said:Wayyyyy back on this thread...I made a certain prediction. And now, as long as the Heels take it all Monday night, I declare myself King of Prediction, along with Kazema.
GO TARHEELS!
ya herd said:Wayyyyy back on this thread...I made a certain prediction. And now, as long as the Heels take it all Monday night, I declare myself King of Prediction, along with Kazema.
GO TARHEELS!
i61164 said:Ya Herd is king.
ya herd said:Well, I cannot claim it all...Kazema owns a share of the SDN Bracketology Challenge as well.
Sorry dbutz02... ACC > Big 10 in Hoops. UNC > everyone else for this season. Now hopefully their whole TEAM won't turn pro.
I am thinking about opening up a psychic hotline.

Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.