Feedback SDN Emojis Gone

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Do you want SDN emojis back?

• Please bring them back.

• It's better they're gone

• I don't care.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Crayola227

Queen Tinfoil, types iwth a baby in her lap
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's come to my attention that the SDN emojis we've used for years are getting phased out and we'll have to rely on phone ones? Maybe I'm misunderstanding.

Is there any way to bring back the old emojis?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
It's come to my attention that the SDN emojis we've used for years are getting phased out and we'll have to rely on phone ones? Maybe I'm misunderstanding.

Is there any way to bring back the old emojis?
Some of the old ones are no longer available in the drop-down menu, but will still display if you know the code for it.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Some of the old ones are no longer available in the drop-down menu, but will still display if you know the code for it.
Thanks!

Now, does anyone have a list of the codes for our old emojis?

Could you also add
runaway.gif
= :panic: to the list too? :cat:

Couldn't find an existing emoji that describes this panic/spinning in circles feeling that's a relatable feeling :bag::sorry:

• Haha
Could you also add View attachment 325633 = :panic: to the list too? :cat:

Couldn't find an existing emoji that describes this panic/spinning in circles feeling that's a relatable feeling :bag::sorry:
Wow never ever saw this one before. Was this part of the SDN repertoire the whole time and I never knew? Someone told me there are a few that the codes don't work anymore or aren't listed.

Maybe we could start listing them here?