SDN question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vdubpower

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
as the person who started the western forum i keep getting notifications in my emails that one of my future classmates has replied on the site, thats all good and all , but with the rapid rate we reply on that forum, my mail boxis getting ridiculously filled up. how do i stop gettin the notifications, this only started happening again the last few days

help

Members don't see this ad.

vdubpower,

click on "my profile" and the click on "view/update profile." Scroll all the way down and you'll notice a question of yes or no regarding if you want to be notified if people respond in a forum you've started....

Hope that helps eliminate some of those unwanted email.

Later, :cool:

We recently repaired our email system -- that's why you suddenly have been getting all those emails.

Whenever a guest makes a new topic, he or she has the option to be notified when someone responds to the message. It's useful for those guests that have obscure questions and don't visit too often. Otherwise it's best not to select the option.