SDN Reactions and Emojis WW Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What cycle do you prefer?

• 12/12

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • 36/12

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Retagging for confirmation (pls react/emoji/reply to confirm). About to send roles out soon. 36/12 cycle timing. 10 PM EST/9 PM CST/8 PM MST/7 PM PST yeet deadline. Minimum 5 content posts per cycle.

1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Crayola227
3. @supershorty
4. @Viscernable
5. @Aprilthearab
6. @LaineyLou
7. @WildZoo
8. @pawprintsandponytails
9. @kraskadva
10. @Doggo Labs
11. @alleycat03
12. @vetschoolsletmeinplease
13. @Barkley13
15. @Dinashadow
16. @TelemarketingEnigma
17. @genny
18. @SARdoghandler
19. @holdthemayo
20. @sunshinefl

tots
14. @SportPonies
1. FTFlushy
2. BCatsy
3. Slothy
4. Breads
5. Wondering
6. Samac

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users
We still letting people sign up? Asking for my SO who seems to want to play.

edit: never mind, Lawpy’s post just showed up above mine. I’ll tell him to jump in for the next game!

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Lawpy, I'm extremely upset that, not just Sporty, but the entirety of #14 is speccing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
1. AM
2. Crayola
3. supershorty
4. Viscernable
5. April
6. LaineyLou
7. Dubz
8. Pawprints
9. Kras
10. Doggo
11. alleycat03
12. schoolsplz
13. Barks
14. Sporty (only if 12/12 even though that makes her mother sad)
15. Dina
16. TelemarketingEnigma
17. genny
18. SAR
19. Mayo
20. Sunshine
21. Zenge142

tots
1. FTFlushy
2. BCatsy
3. Slothy
4. Breads
5. Wondering
6. Samac

• Love
Do you mind sharing how, exactly, you convinced him?

My methods don't seem to work on my boyfriend, lol.

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)

edit: never mind, Lawpy’s post just showed up above mine. I’ll tell him to jump in for the next game!

Ok! He’s making a username right now!

1. AM
2. Crayola
3. supershorty
4. Viscernable
5. April
6. LaineyLou
7. Dubz
8. Pawprints
9. Kras
10. Doggo
11. alleycat03
12. schoolsplz
13. Barks
15. Dina
16. TelemarketingEnigma
17. genny
18. SAR
19. Mayo
20. Sunshine
21. Zenge142

tots
1. FTFlushy
2. BCatsy
3. Slothy
4. Breads
5. Wondering
6. Samac

@Zenge142 be honest, did you want to play because you just really want to say yeet shorty :unsure:
Not gonna lie I was ready to say “yeet shorty” as my first vote to honor his tradition since you weren’t toting this time!!!

hmmm I talk to my husband about SDN and the game all the time, let me see if he will play. (But also he’s kind of odd so don’t hold your breath lol)

• Haha
he’s kind of odd
joined one of us GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Not gonna lie I was ready to say “yeet shorty” as my first vote to honor his tradition since you weren’t toting this time!!!
I love that it’s becoming a tradition when he’s only made 1 post and I’ve only actually played 1 game so far 😂

• Haha
hmmm I talk to my husband about SDN and the game all the time, let me see if he will play. (But also he’s kind of odd so don’t hold your breath lol)
Historically I've gotten a "no," tonight I got, and I quote, a "potentially." Gonna hold Cray's move for when he's actually considering playing in the future but needs that little bit of extra... motivation.

I thought about inviting one of my pre-vet friends who's really into games (he's our D&D DM) but then thought oh my god he's SO gonna get yeeted D1 then I'm never gonna hear the end of it. Salty boi with a history of resentment and a sprinkle of egotism lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Sigh. He’s grumpily declining. I’m sad but not surprised.

he said “that’s not really my cup of tea. I would play if it was first person shooter, or like marvel vs capcom.” Even though he hasn’t played those types of games in years.

• Sad
  • Care
Sigh. He’s grumpily declining. I’m sad but not surprised.

he said “that’s not really my cup of tea. I would play if it was first person shooter, or like marvel vs capcom.” Even though he hasn’t played those types of games in years.

WW = 1st person shooter but with yeet votes!

Reactions: 2 users
I am weak to peer pressure. I got projects to do at work
Well, cubs hasn't been around for a while soooo... You're up!

(But of course if you need to focus on work that's totally okay too)

Fine, put me in coach. Only if I can get number 42 or 69

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Fine, put me in coach. Only if I can get number 42 or 69

I knew you were a hoopy frood

1. AM
2. Crayola
3. supershorty
4. Viscernable
5. April
6. LaineyLou
7. Dubz
8. Pawprints
9. Kras
10. Doggo
11. alleycat03
12. schoolsplz
13. Barks
15. Dina
16. TelemarketingEnigma
17. genny
18. SAR
19. Mayo
20. Sunshine
21. Zenge142
42. Bread

tots
1. FTFlushy
2. BCatsy
3. Slothy
4. Breads
5. Wondering
6. Samac

Perfect timing, I have a vet school interview tomorrow morning!

For real though, this is just what I need to keep my pre-interview anxiety regulated lol

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
I am just glad it was peer pressure that got me to join this time rather than wanting to forget that someone spilled 150gal of poison at work

• Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 10 users
I am just glad it was peer pressure that got me to join this time rather than wanting to forget that someone spilled 150gal of poison at work
The frequency of chemical accidents at your job is starting to concern me

• Haha
The frequency of chemical accidents at your job is starting to concern me
It is not that bad, normally production messes up packaging and I just get stuck inhaling a little hexanes because we use it to clean the wax out of our volumetric flasks

• Hmm
It is not that bad, normally production messes up packaging and I just get stuck inhaling a little hexanes because we use it to clean the wax out of our volumetric flasks
Well, I can't say it's much more dangerous than my job. If not for a knee-jerk reaction and wearing a jacket I would have gotten bit by a rottweiler today literally seconds after it walked into the building. New client/new patient, vet saw and was like "Nope, not dealing with this today, send it HOME"

• Wow
Well, I can't say it's much more dangerous than my job. If not for a knee-jerk reaction and wearing a jacket I would have gotten bit by a rottweiler today literally seconds after it walked into the building. New client/new patient, vet saw and was like "Nope, not dealing with this today, send it HOME"
Lemme guess, "he's never done that before, you must have scared him"

Reactions: 1 user
I am normally away from the production floor so I am normally pretty dang safe. And most of the active ingredients are just anticoagulants so as long as anyone exposed gets to the hospital they are fine. We do have one really nasty one but luckily we do not run it too often.

• Wow
  • Care