MaWWke YoWWr OWWn WW -Sign Ups

Started by Zenge142
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Okay. There were some last minute requests/changes and last minute additions and entries.

I have this mostly balanced +/- one sandwich roll I’m hammering out a little.

Will send the role PM’s and open the thread in the morning.
 
Okay. There were some last minute requests/changes and last minute additions and entries.

I have this mostly balanced +/- one sandwich roll I’m hammering out a little.

Will send the role PM’s and open the thread in the morning.

But but but

Katy Perry Flowers GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay! All The roles have been sent! Will Open the thread Post Haste! (After I write the opening post)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad