-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN Secret Snackers!
Started by cdo96
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted867257
Snackers
Mods Cubs/Dubz
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo/cdo
4. trout
5. Finn
6. Bread
7. Alley
8. shawty
9. shelter
10. schoolsplease
11. Wonder
12. BigCats
13. Zenge
14. MsP
15. Samac
16. SAR
17. Alissa
18. DoctorS
19. Frosty
I LOVE this idea! Snackos are always fun
Mods Cubs/Dubz
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo/cdo
4. trout
5. Finn
6. Bread
7. Alley
8. shawty
9. shelter
10. schoolsplease
11. Wonder
12. BigCats
13. Zenge
14. MsP
15. Samac
16. SAR
17. Alissa
18. DoctorS
19. Frosty
I LOVE this idea! Snackos are always fun
Snackers
Mods Cubs/Dubz
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo/cdo
4. trout
5. Finn
6. Bread
7. Alley
8. shawty
9. shelter
10. schoolsplease
11. Wonder
12. BigCats
13. Zenge
14. MsP
15. Samac
16. SAR
17. Alissa
18. DoctorS
19. Frosty
20. doctorS
Mods Cubs/Dubz
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo/cdo
4. trout
5. Finn
6. Bread
7. Alley
8. shawty
9. shelter
10. schoolsplease
11. Wonder
12. BigCats
13. Zenge
14. MsP
15. Samac
16. SAR
17. Alissa
18. DoctorS
19. Frosty
20. doctorS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WHY ARE YOU ALL HMMING ME
…. Oh I see it.
I was trying to be helpful ….
I was trying to be helpful ….
Snackers
Mods Cubs/Dubz
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo/cdo
4. trout
5. Finn
6. Bread
7. Alley
8. shawty
9. shelter
10. schoolsplease
11. Wonder
12. BigCats
13. Zenge
14. MsP
15. Samac
16. SAR
17. Alissa
18. DoctorS
19. Frosty
Mods Cubs/Dubz
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo/cdo
4. trout
5. Finn
6. Bread
7. Alley
8. shawty
9. shelter
10. schoolsplease
11. Wonder
12. BigCats
13. Zenge
14. MsP
15. Samac
16. SAR
17. Alissa
18. DoctorS
19. Frosty
I am an intern now
No, not possible. U r like 12. I know this
Inaccurate. <6. Dubz is 12.No, not possible. U r like 12. I know this
Are we talking height in inches? Cause thatd be impressive.Inaccurate. <6. Dubz is 12.
My birthday is tomorrow in EST! So I’m officially not 12. I was never 12 though, I was always an egg. Now, I’d like to believe I’m a hatchling.No, not possible. U r like 12. I know this
fingers crossed @Teepster87 doesn’t get have to get involved for any reason. 😅
But also accurate. She’s v shortAre we talking height in inches? Cause thatd be impressive.
Thanks for adding me @samac!…. Oh I see it.
I was trying to be helpful ….
Why am I being summoned?My birthday is tomorrow in EST! So I’m officially not 12. I was never 12 though, I was always an egg. Now, I’d like to believe I’m a hatchling.
fingers crossed @Teepster87 doesn’t get have to get involved for any reason. 😅
Sign me up! I really enjoyed participating last year
Snackers
Mods Cubs/Dubz
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo/cdo
4. trout
5. Finn
6. Bread
7. Alley
8. shawty
9. shelter
10. schoolsplease
11. Wonder
12. BigCats
13. Zenge
14. MsP
15. Samac
16. SAR
17. Alissa
18. DoctorS
19. Frosty
20. Doggo
Mods Cubs/Dubz
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo/cdo
4. trout
5. Finn
6. Bread
7. Alley
8. shawty
9. shelter
10. schoolsplease
11. Wonder
12. BigCats
13. Zenge
14. MsP
15. Samac
16. SAR
17. Alissa
18. DoctorS
19. Frosty
20. Doggo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Cubs and I are getting things set up, hopefully will get the ball rolling either tomorrow night or Monday!
LAST CALL FOR SNACKS!!!! Will make a group PM with everyone to send out a link to the questionnaire to get your snack preferences in the... mix!
All:
Please feast your eyes (no pun intended) on my fabulous Trader Joe's restock courtesy of my secret snacker. This photo is a re-stage as I had already eaten and put away some stuff. My secret snacker was made aware that I don't have one nearby and OUTDID themselves in getting all of my favorite things.
Big big thank you xoxoxoxo
View attachment 341777
All:
Please feast your eyes (no pun intended) on my fabulous Trader Joe's restock courtesy of my secret snacker. This photo is a re-stage as I had already eaten and put away some stuff. My secret snacker was made aware that I don't have one nearby and OUTDID themselves in getting all of my favorite things.
Big big thank you xoxoxoxo
Dark chocolate definitely the way to go!
InaccurateDark chocolate definitely the way to go!
I am not a chocolate discriminator. It's all good. Except the hella dark chocolate stuff that isn't sweet.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I just got home from my big trip to Mayo Clinic to find a box of snacks at my door!! @sheltermed, thanks so much (and the girls say thank you for the treatos AND the box)! Made my day, and loved your note. I guess the dual degree kids were just destined to be matched up 😍
Thank you so much for the lovely snacks + gift card @Doctor-S !
Also don't mind how much of a hot mess everything is in these photos, a CERTAIN DOG broke into the kitchen overnight and chewed up all of the paper I had left on the counter.
Anyway, these snacks are like crack and are already half gone 😂 the macadamia nut things in particular are amazing
And I'm for sure going to be looking into this pizza place that you so thoughtfully got me a gift certificate to!
Note the careful tape job to fix my idiot's handiwork 🙄
The Cheese nearly kicked my butt so he could tear apart these crunchies. I had to hide them in a drawer!
Sitting nicely for his treats (note motion blur of his tail)
Mid "roll over" for said treats
He was pretty convinced that if he also sat nicely that he would get some dog treats too (he did not)
Also don't mind how much of a hot mess everything is in these photos, a CERTAIN DOG broke into the kitchen overnight and chewed up all of the paper I had left on the counter.
Anyway, these snacks are like crack and are already half gone 😂 the macadamia nut things in particular are amazing
Note the careful tape job to fix my idiot's handiwork 🙄
The Cheese nearly kicked my butt so he could tear apart these crunchies. I had to hide them in a drawer!
Sitting nicely for his treats (note motion blur of his tail)
Mid "roll over" for said treats
He was pretty convinced that if he also sat nicely that he would get some dog treats too (he did not)
Also is anyone sensing a trend here? Because if I'm remembering correctly a similar CERTAIN DOG also chewed up stuff from my last secret snackers box 

@vetmedhead ... loved the photos of your happy dog and cute cat! 😍Thank you so much for the lovely snacks + gift card @Doctor-S !
Also don't mind how much of a hot mess everything is in these photos, a CERTAIN DOG broke into the kitchen overnight and chewed up all of the paper I had left on the counter.
Anyway, these snacks are like crack and are already half gone 😂 the macadamia nut things in particular are amazingAnd I'm for sure going to be looking into this pizza place that you so thoughtfully got me a gift certificate to!
View attachment 342071
Note the careful tape job to fix my idiot's handiwork 🙄
View attachment 342072View attachment 342073
The Cheese nearly kicked my butt so he could tear apart these crunchies. I had to hide them in a drawer!
View attachment 342074
Sitting nicely for his treats (note motion blur of his tail)
View attachment 342075View attachment 342076
Mid "roll over" for said treats
View attachment 342077
He was pretty convinced that if he also sat nicely that he would get some dog treats too (he did not)
The chocolate macadamia nut candies are from Hawaii. You warned me about hot weather in your area - so I tried to find snacks for you, and for your dog and cat, that would NOT melt!
I contacted some docs at the SVM in your area to ask about pizzeria recommendations.
When I told them I was participating in a fun "secret snacker" event, they raved about Satchel's Pizza. Hope you like pizza 'cuz pizza does NOT melt in hot weather.
Once again, thank you Doctor vetmedhead for everything you do to help shelter animals stay healthy!

And you totally nailed it! Nothing was melted at all - I was very impressedYou warned me about hot weather in your area - so I tried to find snacks for you, and for your dog and cat, that would NOT melt!
Satchels has good pizza. And an excellent house salad. It’s more of an experience so definitely go in person rather than takeout. There’s often live music too.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@cubsrule4e hit it out of the park! 

Sooo... just now getting around to this even though these arrived a while ago (and have been significantly reduced).
@SkiOtter has gotten me addicted to caramel ding dongs and I may never recover.
@SkiOtter has gotten me addicted to caramel ding dongs and I may never recover.
Let me know how that pudding does! It looked intriguing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I will! So far I've just tried the Evil Eye chips. They're really good!Let me know how that pudding does! It looked intriguing.
Thank you @alleycat03 - you struck secret snacker gold! A++++
Got a big gift certificate to an AMAZING gourmet chocolate specialty shop that everyone RAVES about, plus a collection of sweet edibles and melt-in-your-mouth blueberry streusel muffins. I'll be able to buy LOTS of the fanciest chocolates in town at the chocolate shop!
The blueberry muffins are soft and delicious, great with melted butter and chilled milk! I can’t wait to eat the rest of the sugary treats - everything is perfect! Yummy!
My cat has a new shipping box to sit in, too!
Thanks alleycat - you did a great job and found the best treats! I LOVE everything!!!
Got a big gift certificate to an AMAZING gourmet chocolate specialty shop that everyone RAVES about, plus a collection of sweet edibles and melt-in-your-mouth blueberry streusel muffins. I'll be able to buy LOTS of the fanciest chocolates in town at the chocolate shop!
The blueberry muffins are soft and delicious, great with melted butter and chilled milk! I can’t wait to eat the rest of the sugary treats - everything is perfect! Yummy!
My cat has a new shipping box to sit in, too!
Thanks alleycat - you did a great job and found the best treats! I LOVE everything!!!

I'm so glad you liked everything! And now your cat has a sweet box to sit in too. My cat tested it out for her 😉Thank you @alleycat03 - you struck secret snacker gold! A++++
Got a big gift certificate to an AMAZING gourmet chocolate specialty shop that everyone RAVES about, plus a collection of sweet edibles and melt-in-your-mouth blueberry streusel muffins. I'll be able to buy LOTS of the fanciest chocolates in town at the chocolate shop!
The blueberry muffins are soft and delicious, great with melted butter and chilled milk! I can’t wait to eat the rest of the sugary treats - everything is perfect! Yummy!
My cat has a new shipping box to sit in, too!
Thanks alleycat - you did a great job and found the best treats! I LOVE everything!!!
View attachment 342707
View attachment 342706
Went to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory to pick up chocolates - here are some fun photos!
Thanks @alleycat03 for chocolate gift package ... and thanks again to @WildZoo and @cubsrule4e for organizing the secret snackers!
Thanks @alleycat03 for chocolate gift package ... and thanks again to @WildZoo and @cubsrule4e for organizing the secret snackers!
My snacks made it through the hurricane!! And Dubbles even offered me a hot sauce challenge!! And bourbon chocolate apropos after my weekend on the bourbon trail! And I just ran out of Temptations so she saved the night there! Thanks @WildZoo !!! We must be the bearers of this tradition from now on!
Also I don’t what the hell that magical brown tape was, but I could barely get in the box! So I guess There’s no way Ida could have breached it!
Also I don’t what the hell that magical brown tape was, but I could barely get in the box! So I guess There’s no way Ida could have breached it!
Attachments
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Omg yayyyyyy I'm so glad it all made it!!My snacks made it through the hurricane!! And Dubbles even offered me a hot sauce challenge!! And bourbon chocolate apropos after my weekend on the bourbon trail! And I just ran out of Temptations so she saved the night there! Thanks @WildZoo !!! We must be the bearers of this tradition from now on!
Also I don’t what the hell that magical brown tape was, but I could barely get in the box! So I guess There’s no way Ida could have breached it!
@Doggo Labs I got my lovely package! Photos to come but they’re a bit incomplete because I tore into the pack of Oreos at 1 am on hour 19 of my ICU shift while trying to finish my records. 
