-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN Secret Snackers!
Started by cdo96
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
That’s adorableAlso I did my best to stick to animal-themed snacks except for the chocolate-covered pretzels, of course.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@supershorty you're so welcome!!I'm happy my procrastination helped time it right haha but I hope you can recover your prelims!
Also I did my best to stick to animal-themed snacks except for the chocolate-covered pretzels, of course.
My tablet was not salvageable (RIP), but fortunately, my files are all backed up on Dropbox so I could recover most of them. I miiiiight have had the animal crackers for dinner. Thanks again!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got my snacks today too! So excited to eat these eventually @Ms Procrastinator
also bonus cats getting into the box within a span of 5 minutes after putting it on the ground
also bonus cats getting into the box within a span of 5 minutes after putting it on the ground
BUT WAIT THERE’S MOREGot my snacks today too! So excited to eat these eventually @Ms Procrastinator View attachment 305290
Amazon delivered a second round an hour later haha
Oh my god I love those brownie brittles @batsenecal got them for me once and I ate a whole giant bag within like 2 daysGot my snacks today too! So excited to eat these eventually @Ms Procrastinator View attachment 305290
also bonus cats getting into the box within a span of 5 minutes after putting it on the ground
View attachment 305288View attachment 305289
I also have some in my house right now that I got when I had to leave my house one time

I just had my first proper meal in a week so I’m gonna hold off on all of it but I’m so excited. There are six(!!!) bags of pretzels and I’m hyped. Irene will have to wait for her treats until the barn reopens which is fine because I’m still POed about the forelock cuttingOh my god I love those brownie brittles @batsenecal got them for me once and I ate a whole giant bag within like 2 days
I also have some in my house right now that I got when I had to leave my house one time![]()
I can now also report that Tiger Anya and Callie love the Elkhart snacks too.
I can’t stop giggling that shrimp flavor is called “shrimpy shrimp” bahaha
OOoooooh 2 black kitties!!!!I can now also report that Tiger Anya and Callie love the Elkhart snacks too.
I can’t stop giggling that shrimp flavor is called “shrimpy shrimp” bahaha
D
deleted676737
You’re correct and you’re welcome! I had a card but forgot to include it in the package, ha. I’m also a fan of jalapeño- and pickle-flavored snacks, so a lot of it is stuff I would’ve bought for myself, too. 😉View attachment 305259
so basically I got back nearly everything I sent out... except mostly in jalapeño variants! Hahaha
By process of elimination combined with some SDN sleuthing I have determined this fine stash to have come from @Elkhart!
Thank you! Your snacks are obviously right on target! Lol
So cute! And, yes, that made me laugh when I saw it, too!View attachment 305301
I can now also report that Tiger Anya and Callie love the Elkhart snacks too.
I can’t stop giggling that shrimp flavor is called “shrimpy shrimp” bahaha
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@sheltermed was kind enough to add me on as a bonus snacker and I appreciate it so much 😍
Also the card was really sweet, thank you <3
Also the card was really sweet, thank you <3
@sheltermed was kind enough to add me on as a bonus snacker and I appreciate it so much 😍
View attachment 305580View attachment 305581
Also the card was really sweet, thank you <3
There was actually a bunch more, but I couldn't end up fitting it all in the box 🙁
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Omg this is already so much that will probably last me the rest of the year, I promise I don't need more! Please don't feel bad about that at all.There was actually a bunch more, but I couldn't end up fitting it all in the box 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks @sheltermed for the snacks and card!! This is a great way to end a rough semester!
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The animal crackers that were in my box say that they're a good source of calcium - that means they're a health food and I need to eat more of them for my own good, right?
Thank you @Trilt for the awesome snacks! Everyone was very happy....especially the puppers.
WHO'S UP FOR ANOTHER ROUND?!?!?!!?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'd be down!
@cdo96 @SkiOtter
The masses want SNACKS!!!!! Or at least teach me and Dubbie how to coordinate this! lol
The masses want SNACKS!!!!! Or at least teach me and Dubbie how to coordinate this! lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lol I ran secret Santa this past year to moderate success, so I think we'll be able to handle it 😉@cdo96 @SkiOtter
The masses want SNACKS!!!!! Or at least teach me and Dubbie how to coordinate this! lol
Omg I need snacks
Hello yes I would participate in eating and I’m sure @cdo96 would eat too
Yes I would like snacks ty
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@cubsrule4e do you want to join in with the rest of the participant pool or just send each other stuff? I'm good either way!
Snackers
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo?
4. trout
Snackers
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo?
4. trout
Hello yes I would participate in eating and I’m sure @cdo96 would eat too
@cubsrule4e do you want to join in with the rest of the participant pool or just send each other stuff? I'm good either way!
Snackers
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo?
4. trout
Hi yes this is my confirmation that I want snacks! I haven't gotten snacks yet in a secret snacker and my hungry hungry hippo self is very excited!
What??? I was the one who revived the thread! Of course I want to participate.@cubsrule4e do you want to join in with the rest of the participant pool or just send each other stuff? I'm good either way!
Snackers
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo?
4. trout
Snackers
0. Cubs
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo?
4. trout
@cubsrule4e do you want to join in with the rest of the participant pool or just send each other stuff? I'm good either way!
Snackers
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo?
4. trout
Oh so you mean youre going to be one of the coordinators so you cant actually be a secret snacker. I can do it either way, I wont abandon you!
With elfster even the coordinators can participate! That’s what we used for this past secret SantaOh so you mean youre going to be one of the coordinators so you cant actually be a secret snacker. I can do it either way, I wont abandon you!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You'll get snacks either way cubbie, I was just asking how you wanted to go about giving and receiving them 😛Oh so you mean youre going to be one of the coordinators so you cant actually be a secret snacker. I can do it either way, I wont abandon you!
Yeah I was thinking of using it again, seemed to work pretty wellWith elfster even the coordinators can participate! That’s what we used for this past secret Santa
Sign me up
The_Breadmann
Full Member
Count me in!
You'll get snacks either way cubbie, I was just asking how you wanted to go about giving and receiving them 😛
Yeah I was thinking of using it again, seemed to work pretty well
Yeah im good with that! Cubbie/Dubbie should be matched up anyway!
Snackers
Mods Cubs/Dubz
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo?
4. trout
5. Finn
6. Bread
Mods Cubs/Dubz
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo?
4. trout
5. Finn
6. Bread
I’m in!
Snackers
Mods Cubs/Dubz
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo?
4. trout
5. Finn
6. Bread
7. Alley
Snackers
Mods Cubs/Dubz
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo?
4. trout
5. Finn
6. Bread
7. Alley
@SportPonies @genny @supershorty @Zenge142 @Aprilthearab @samac @vetschoolsletmeinplease @Stagg737 @CoffeeQuestionMark @differentiating @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @Caiter92 @PippyPony come play!
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hello yes I enjoy snick-snacks.
Snackers
Mods Cubs/Dubz
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo?
4. trout
5. Finn
6. Bread
7. Alley
8. shawty
Snackers
Mods Cubs/Dubz
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo?
4. trout
5. Finn
6. Bread
7. Alley
8. shawty
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@cubsrule4e @WildZoo match me with Lawper pls, I'm gonna fill his new apartment with snacks and notes harassing him to watch Loki pls 😈
Wait tot pls! I'll sign up for another one in future!@cubsrule4e @WildZoo match me with Lawper pls, I'm gonna fill his new apartment with snacks and notes harassing him to watch Loki pls 😈
Oh wait, i can't really tot deliveries
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It sounds like you've totted non-existent cat walking outings at my house from my neighbor's bushes, so if you can tot that, I'm pretty sure you can tot anythingOh wait, i can't really tot deliveries

Anyway.
Lawps, what kinda snacks do you like?
Snackers
Mods Cubs/Dubz
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo?
4. trout
5. Finn
6. Bread
7. Alley
8. shawty
9. shelter
Mods Cubs/Dubz
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo?
4. trout
5. Finn
6. Bread
7. Alley
8. shawty
9. shelter
I thought this was WW game based on snacks@SportPonies @genny @supershorty @Zenge142 @Aprilthearab @samac @vetschoolsletmeinplease @Stagg737 @CoffeeQuestionMark @differentiating @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @Caiter92 @PippyPony come play!
@cubsrule4e @WildZoo match me with Lawper pls, I'm gonna fill his new apartment with snacks and notes harassing him to watch Loki pls 😈
Send him some cattos too!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I might not mail those.Send him some cattos too!![]()
Yep, in person delivery.I might not mail those.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I’ll have to post signups for shorty’s delivery service.Yep, in person delivery.
I thought this was WW game based on snacks
Dont give @Lawpy any ideas. Actually im pretty sure he already had this idea.
Sorry, I am bad at this kind of thing