SDN Secret Snackers!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@supershorty you're so welcome!! :happy: I'm happy my procrastination helped time it right haha but I hope you can recover your prelims!
Also I did my best to stick to animal-themed snacks except for the chocolate-covered pretzels, of course.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
@supershorty you're so welcome!! :happy: I'm happy my procrastination helped time it right haha but I hope you can recover your prelims!
Also I did my best to stick to animal-themed snacks except for the chocolate-covered pretzels, of course.

My tablet was not salvageable (RIP), but fortunately, my files are all backed up on Dropbox so I could recover most of them. I miiiiight have had the animal crackers for dinner. Thanks again!!

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
3511141B-E803-4E7F-B624-7EBD0DE1533E.jpeg

so basically I got back nearly everything I sent out... except mostly in jalapeño variants! Hahaha

By process of elimination combined with some SDN sleuthing I have determined this fine stash to have come from @Elkhart!

Thank you! Your snacks are obviously right on target! Lol

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Got my snacks today too! So excited to eat these eventually @Ms Procrastinator
E348C593-2AE3-48DB-AB3D-4EC9370BFA66.jpeg

also bonus cats getting into the box within a span of 5 minutes after putting it on the ground
C2403A57-7BFF-44D1-83A6-1F6156E8EDF0.jpeg
58B2ADDA-24E7-4F51-8F99-0B0CD9D99851.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
  • Love
Oh my god I love those brownie brittles @batsenecal got them for me once and I ate a whole giant bag within like 2 days
I also have some in my house right now that I got when I had to leave my house one time :laugh:
I just had my first proper meal in a week so I’m gonna hold off on all of it but I’m so excited. There are six(!!!) bags of pretzels and I’m hyped. Irene will have to wait for her treats until the barn reopens which is fine because I’m still POed about the forelock cutting

Reactions: 2 users
View attachment 305259

so basically I got back nearly everything I sent out... except mostly in jalapeño variants! Hahaha

By process of elimination combined with some SDN sleuthing I have determined this fine stash to have come from @Elkhart!

Thank you! Your snacks are obviously right on target! Lol
You’re correct and you’re welcome! I had a card but forgot to include it in the package, ha. I’m also a fan of jalapeño- and pickle-flavored snacks, so a lot of it is stuff I would’ve bought for myself, too. ;)

View attachment 305301
I can now also report that Tiger Anya and Callie love the Elkhart snacks too.

I can’t stop giggling that shrimp flavor is called “shrimpy shrimp” bahaha
So cute! And, yes, that made me laugh when I saw it, too!

Members don't see this ad :)
There was actually a bunch more, but I couldn't end up fitting it all in the box :(
Omg this is already so much that will probably last me the rest of the year, I promise I don't need more! Please don't feel bad about that at all.

531560A5-AAC2-4184-8AD9-9EE35F2588A9.jpeg

Thanks @sheltermed for the snacks and card!! This is a great way to end a rough semester!

Reactions: 8 users
The animal crackers that were in my box say that they're a good source of calcium - that means they're a health food and I need to eat more of them for my own good, right?

5EA37BD8-409C-4808-9FC3-A787D91006EC.jpeg

Thank you @Trilt for the awesome snacks! Everyone was very happy....especially the puppers.

F9B7B07F-6150-44C9-A1A8-F85B9B4A85DA.jpeg

• Love
Hello yes I would participate in eating and I’m sure @cdo96 would eat too
@cubsrule4e do you want to join in with the rest of the participant pool or just send each other stuff? I'm good either way!

Snackers
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo?
4. trout

Hi yes this is my confirmation that I want snacks! I haven't gotten snacks yet in a secret snacker and my hungry hungry hippo self is very excited!

Reactions: 1 users
@cubsrule4e do you want to join in with the rest of the participant pool or just send each other stuff? I'm good either way!

Snackers
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo?
4. trout

Oh so you mean youre going to be one of the coordinators so you cant actually be a secret snacker. I can do it either way, I wont abandon you!

Oh so you mean youre going to be one of the coordinators so you cant actually be a secret snacker. I can do it either way, I wont abandon you!
You'll get snacks either way cubbie, I was just asking how you wanted to go about giving and receiving them :p

With elfster even the coordinators can participate! That’s what we used for this past secret Santa
Yeah I was thinking of using it again, seemed to work pretty well

I’m in!
Snackers
Mods Cubs/Dubz
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo?
4. trout
5. Finn
6. Bread
7. Alley

Oh wait, i can't really tot deliveries
It sounds like you've totted non-existent cat walking outings at my house from my neighbor's bushes, so if you can tot that, I'm pretty sure you can tot anything :thinking:

Anyway.

Lawps, what kinda snacks do you like? :heckyeah:

• Haha
Snackers
Mods Cubs/Dubz
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo?
4. trout
5. Finn
6. Bread