SDN Secret Snackers!

Started by cdo96
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Snackers
Mods Cubs/Dubz
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo?
4. trout
5. Finn
6. Bread
7. Alley
8. shawty
9. shelter
10. schoolsplease
11. Wonder
12. BigCats
13. Zenge
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Snackers
Mods Cubs/Dubz
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo?
4. trout
5. Finn
6. Bread
7. Alley
8. shawty
9. shelter
10. schoolsplease
11. Wonder
12. BigCats
13. Zenge
14. MsP
 
A question
@WildZoo @cubsrule4e when do you think this will get going and all? I’m home for a smidgen of time and just curious whether I’ll be able to buy some things from Michigan or if it’ll be things from illinois 😂
Yeah I was realizing I will be out of town for a significant chunk of time starting at the beginning of next month. I can figure something out though
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Snackers
Mods Cubs/Dubz
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo?
4. trout
5. Finn
6. Bread
7. Alley
8. shawty
9. shelter
10. schoolsplease
11. Wonder
12. BigCats
13. Zenge
14. MsP
15. Samac
16. SAR
17. Alissa
 
@cdo96 do you want to join? I saw this old post in the advice for first years thread and it seems like you could use a secret snacker
Not mentioned items necessary for vet school:
  • Snacks
  • A good pillow (you’re not going to be able to sleep much so make the sleep you get as great as possible)
  • Comfortable sweatpants (either for when you get out of school or days where you’re so exhausted you wear sweatpants to class)
  • Snacks
  • Multiple device chargers (at least two). I have an iPad charger for my backpack, for my living room, bedroom, and office... mostly because it’s the one day you forget your charger that your laptop dies on you.
  • A comfortable baseball cap- daily washing of the hair is a great idea but unrealistic
  • Kleenex- either because you’re going to get sick or you’re going to need to cry... or both
  • Snacks
  • Something that makes you smile. My friend wears corgi shirts/ sweaters/ shoes on exam days. I wear silly shirts (my favorite says “don’t be happy worry”)
  • More snacks
  • A Costco sized container of your favorite caffeine source (mine is Dr Pepper)
That’s what I have for now.

someone send me snacks pls
 
Hi yes this is my confirmation that I want snacks! I haven't gotten snacks yet in a secret snacker and my hungry hungry hippo self is very excited!
@cdo96 do you want to join? I saw this old post in the advice for first years thread and it seems like you could use a secret snacker

Looks like cdo’s signup got lost in the thread.


Snackers
Mods Cubs/Dubz
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo?
4. trout
5. Finn
6. Bread
7. Alley
8. shawty
9. shelter
10. schoolsplease
11. Wonder
12. BigCats
13. Zenge
14. MsP
15. Samac
16. SAR
17. Alissa
18. cdo
 
Looks like cdo’s signup got lost in the thread.


Snackers
Mods Cubs/Dubz
1. meats
2. ski
3. eggo?
4. trout
5. Finn
6. Bread
7. Alley
8. shawty
9. shelter
10. schoolsplease
11. Wonder
12. BigCats
13. Zenge
14. MsP
15. Samac
16. SAR
17. Alissa
18. cdo
I think cdo=eggo, in the #3 spot.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@cdo96 do you want to join? I saw this old post in the advice for first years thread and it seems like you could use a secret snacker
this might be the sweetest reply I’ve seen here. Yes, thank you. I could most definitely use some snacks. Also it hurts that “old post” = a post I made during second year but okay.

I am an intern now with a critical snack deficiency, I’m happy to join.