SDSU PPVM c/o 2027

Started by MMLJT3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So last year when decisions released in February I was #20. We got an email update on April 20th and I’d moved to #11. On May 4th I requested a status update and was #5. On May 27th they sent out an update to everyone with status and I was #4. On June 6th I was at #3. July 7th I was #2.

They sent out updates in April after the national deadline and at the end of May. All other updates I just sent an email requesting my waitlist status. In May and June I requested them biweekly, by July I started requesting weekly. You can of course request them whenever you want (after they send the first update post deadline).
Thank you for that information! This application cycle is a little strange. It seems like there are a lot more people on waitlists this cycle too. I am rooting for you!
 
Thank you for that information! This application cycle is a little strange. It seems like there are a lot more people on waitlists this cycle too. I am rooting for you!
Thanks. I’ve got waitlist status with WSU and Iowa as my only shots. Now impatiently waiting for the Iowa rankings to get a better idea of my odds there.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Omg! This is your IS, right? I am assuming you are going to accept? We must be friends!

Yes, in-state since from MN! Accepted it day of haha… For sure! Just send me a direct message through here, I’ve been to SDSU a couple of times back in the day when I was getting recruited for football there and really liked the campus