Seal Corpsman

Started by doct
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doct

supermahn
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am interested in going to BUDs and being a corpsman for the Seals. Has anyone done so or is anyone going through right now that could give me some advice. I have been a corpsman for almost three years and want the extra challenge.
 
doct said:
I am interested in going to BUDs and being a corpsman for the Seals. Has anyone done so or is anyone going through right now that could give me some advice. I have been a corpsman for almost three years and want the extra challenge.

Check out this site:

http://www.socnetcentral.com/vb/

Check out the NSW threads. Do some lurking and searching before you post there or PM any of the SEAL HM's. And remember, it's BUD/S and SEAL. Lot's of BTDT's over there are particular about these details.

Good luck!