Sealed Criminal Record Obstacle Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Some schools require that a student be able to get a badge at their primary hospital. These (often government) hospitals may have a deeper background check. If a school asks about charges or convictions in a secondary, answer truthfully. Alternatively, don't apply to schools that ask about juvenile charges in the secondary.
 
Some schools require that a student be able to get a badge at their primary hospital. These (often government) hospitals may have a deeper background check. If a school asks about charges or convictions in a secondary, answer truthfully. Alternatively, don't apply to schools that ask about juvenile charges in the secondary.

I truthfully appreciate you taking the time you did to reply. In the meantime, I found another sage reply here regarding sealed records at large. What I do have in my favor is time, the more scrutiny required of me (e.g. admissions > residency > licensure), the further away (and even more matured) I will be from this; albeit it will remain a scar.
 
I truthfully appreciate you taking the time you did to reply. In the meantime, I found another sage reply here regarding sealed records at large. What I do have in my favor is time, the more scrutiny required of me (e.g. admissions > residency > licensure), the further away (and even more matured) I will be from this; albeit it will remain a scar.
There are many reasonable approaches to your problem.
I have described a situation you might want to avoid.
You need to make an assessment of the risk you are willing to take.
 
Last edited by a moderator: