Sealed Criminal Record Obstacle Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grassisgreen2

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anonymity.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Some schools require that a student be able to get a badge at their primary hospital. These (often government) hospitals may have a deeper background check. If a school asks about charges or convictions in a secondary, answer truthfully. Alternatively, don't apply to schools that ask about juvenile charges in the secondary.

Reactions: 1 user
Some schools require that a student be able to get a badge at their primary hospital. These (often government) hospitals may have a deeper background check. If a school asks about charges or convictions in a secondary, answer truthfully. Alternatively, don't apply to schools that ask about juvenile charges in the secondary.

I truthfully appreciate you taking the time you did to reply. In the meantime, I found another sage reply here regarding sealed records at large. What I do have in my favor is time, the more scrutiny required of me (e.g. admissions > residency > licensure), the further away (and even more matured) I will be from this; albeit it will remain a scar.

I truthfully appreciate you taking the time you did to reply. In the meantime, I found another sage reply here regarding sealed records at large. What I do have in my favor is time, the more scrutiny required of me (e.g. admissions > residency > licensure), the further away (and even more matured) I will be from this; albeit it will remain a scar.
There are many reasonable approaches to your problem.
I have described a situation you might want to avoid.
You need to make an assessment of the risk you are willing to take.

Last edited by a moderator: