Season 10 Championship Practice - Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Lamb GIF

^me as a sacrificial lamb in a lil jacket

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Yes. Whenever I dust off “What? Are ya CHICKEN? Boq Boq Boq Boq”, angry reacts only.
Ah, is this the pronunciation? Couldn't tell if it was a hard oh or an ah. The pronunciation in my head I suppose is bach-eese, which sounds like a fancy French dessert.
Diane, it has been less than 24 hours since I began my undercover tenure at this residency and I have already broken a site rule. The operation is not smooth sailing, as it were. Perhaps I have taken water over my head.

(oops! Sorry, and noted)
Is this meant to be like that Sebastian guy writing to Diane in Bojack Horseman?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
moonstermash is making an account (she's our backup this year).

Also sent it to our main rep but he never answered so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
I'm here, and I'll take spot #12 if it's still available!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)

Reactions: 7 users
Idk why I misread that this game would be *after*, the crossover one and was calmly waiting to see how my schedule ended up after that game.

Skill Issue moment as some might say.

/Sub pls

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
I had a nightmare I randed wolf and didn’t know what to say so only made one post on thread the whole first day and everyone caught me because of it lololol

• Care
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
I had a nightmare I randed wolf and didn’t know what to say so only made one post on thread the whole first day and everyone caught me because of it lololol
Nightmare or premonition?

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
Ah, is this the pronunciation? Couldn't tell if it was a hard oh or an ah. The pronunciation in my head I suppose is bach-eese, which sounds like a fancy French dessert.

Is this meant to be like that Sebastian guy writing to Diane in Bojack Horseman?

Oh hmmm I know nothing about Twin Peaks.
Except the direct is like... That one guy

im literally crying

• Care
  • Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
*me having flashbacks to waiting an hour for egg pizza while Nate was trying to convince me of what is most likely the correct pronunciation but I refused to believe it*

• Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 5 users
Did I miss when this is starting? I have the attention span is a squirrel

Did I miss when this is starting? I have the attention span is a squirrel
No, we haven't said because the person allegedly in charge of flavor has been being useless and jetting off to Tennessee and getting back and immediately doing aerials and things instead of helping to plan the game at all :laugh:

@Animal Midwife @kaydubs we starting this weekend? I pull my weight better when I have deadlines lol

• Haha
  • Love
Animal Midwife once angry reacted me for helping a senior citizen cross the street.

• Haha
  • Care
Animal Midwife once angry reacted me for baking a fresh apple pie for the kids at the local parish.

• Haha
  • Care
Animal Midwife once angry reacted me for telling a friend that I thought he was having a great hair day.

• Haha
  • Care
*comforts self with the thought that I'm the only one with a physical angery from AM that I can cuddle while I cry about not getting them from her on the forum*

• Care