Season 7 Mafia Championship Nominations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
what if we draw straws

Members don't see this ad.

• Hmm
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
At least for the bolded, it's thus far been a nonissue. This isn't a popularity contest. I can't think of a valid reason to be offended when the whole point of this is to send someone the majority of the public agrees with. It doesn't say anything about the competency/skill of the player. I'm not sure why it'd affect anyone else's vote since they're all private.

I mean sure but just because that's how you see it doesn't mean that's how all the potential voters see it.

But also you first said it's not a popularity contest and then go on to say it's not about the skill of the player but who wants them to go so it kind of is a popularity contest.

:shrug:

Sent from my phone using the mobile app because I bought it and I'm stubborn

Reactions: 1 users
I feel like since voting has already started and everything, and AM has gone to the trouble to organize the thing, there's no reason to get on her case about how she's doing it after the fact. I think we're all capable of being adults and submitting our true rankings without worrying about hurting AM's feelings. She wasn't in my top 3 and she knows I love her and think she's an excellent player.

Good discussion for next year and maybe we can have a lynch vote or something at some point on how exactly we want these things decided as a community, but it's like...not that big a deal guys. Nobody's running for presidency here.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Voting is closed. Results are imminent.

• Wow
Yayyy so happy! I tried to get genny nominated last year I think (didn’t you say no?) and this year!! Can’t wait for the sass over on that site, it’s going to be awesome :biglove:

Congrats to both of you!!! :clap:

Will @dyachei or someone else be running a championship practice round? It was so fun last year!

Will @dyachei or someone else be running a championship practice round? It was so fun last year!
I'll be doing one asap. If I could run it after the current game, it'd be really cool, but I don't want to jump anyone who already reserved a spot.

On slightly unrelated news though, dy is the backup for MU.

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
I'll be doing one asap. If I could run it after the current game, it'd be really cool, but I don't want to jump anyone who already reserved a spot.

I don't think there's anyone reserved for next!

Also, lemme know when you both make MU accounts and I'll tag you in the appropriate thread.

Congrats @dyachei

Reactions: 1 user