WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yes! It's a similar game to Town of Salem. Forum based obviously.
I love TOS! Wish it didnt die off as hard as it did. Getting matched into lobbies takes a good 20 minutes now-a-days.This game specifically is a practice game for a championship event hosted on another site that brings together players from many communities that run mafia games across the interwebs.
Used to? Not anymore? 🥺That’s how we used to recruit for the annual noob game lol. It worked.
Yours was the last noob game that ran. We attempted a 2023 sign up but recruitment efforts were low because everyone was busy, and there was no attempt for 2024.Used to? Not anymore? 🥺
This is also how I got hooked. Idk who even tagged me, someone just said hey let’s go over to the human med forum and pull some random active folks.
And here I am.
Dang you caught me, just felt dumb since I immediately saw the rules after I posted lol. Honestly I'm down but I get it if not lmaoI think @madrigal01 should join the team, tbh.
At least, I think that's the username I saw before the post disappeared. If it was not yours, please accept my apologies and join us anyway![]()
Summer noob game in 24/24 finna hit differentlyIf we get enough noobs interested, we could probably make a noob game come back. I know I'd be able to mod something in the 2 weeks between ending this job and starting my new one...
I can be a noob again. It’s been so long since I played I forgot how.If we get enough noobs interested, we could probably make a noob game come back. I know I'd be able to mod something in the 2 weeks between ending this job and starting my new one...
I don’t believe I have ever played, despite what my signature claims.I can be a noob again. It’s been so long since I played I forgot how.

It always gives me warm fuzzy feelings knowing just how much y'all care about me to make sacrifices like that.Oh thank god, was thinking about coming out of retirement there to make it run before AM’s game![]()
Same!That’s how we used to recruit for the annual noob game lol. It worked.
That’s how I joined the WW crew. Lawpy tagged me.
Oh ****Hell yeah!
We shall start Saturday evening at 9pm EST.
Roster:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @JaggedJimmyJay
3. @genny
4. @Clem J
5. @holdthemayo
6. @Dinashadow
7. @Zenge142
8. @KayJayQueue
9. @potentialsheltervet
10. @Santygrass
11. @moonstermash
12. @vampyrica
13. @madrigal01
14. @SARdoghandler
15. @samac
Subs:
1.
etc
Tots:
1. @chicandtoughness
etc.
I love TOS! Wish it didnt die off as hard as it did. Getting matched into lobbies takes a good 20 minutes now-a-days.
If it's just a practice game, I'd love to play!

Maybe we’re exiting the dark WW absent times 🥺🥺Yours was the last noob game that ran. We attempted a 2023 sign up but recruitment efforts were low because everyone was busy, and there was no attempt for 2024.
I'd just like to remind everyone that @JaggedJimmyJay has an unpaid debt left over from the days of StardeWW 2.Reminder for the whole game that Jay still owes us a picture of him in a crop top.
Same for me - I first got tagged to WW noob crew by @Trilt.That’s how we used to recruit for the annual noob game lol. It worked.
That’s how I joined the WW crew. Lawpy tagged me.

**** wrong thread
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.