Seasonal Flu Shot Questions

Started by jcev1094
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jcev1094

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I'm not sure if this is in the right section, but I guess I'll just go with it. I am a student and I have to write a research paper and proposal. I am researching the seasonal flu vaccine and have some questions for practicing pharmacists or even pharmacy technicians. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Questions:

What age groups do you recommend to get the seasonal flu shot vaccine?

From your observation, do more women get the vaccine or men?

Should certain people not be vaccinated?

In your opinion, does the vaccine work and do you believe it is beneficial? Explain your reasoning if you can.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If these are background questions, you should really find a citable source. If this is an attempt at a survey, you aren't likely to get many publishable responses this way.
 
have u guys seen the decline in flu shots this time of the year? Seems like due to mutation news, no one is interested in getting shots!