Second interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sounds like they really like you on paper...but your interview sucked but they want to give you another chance....OR you had two interviews once sayed you did extremly well and the other said extremely badly so they dont know who to beleive
 
Hi, has anyone ever received a call from a med school requesting a SECOND interview?

Yeah, I did last year. I was cool with it because to me it meant as long as I nailed the interview I was in. I mean I'd have to be if they liked me enough to overlook my first bad performance. Anyway, long story short, my second interviewer was in a bad mood and it went horrible, and I got rejected.
 
i know some of the mailings from AECOM listed the possibility of, and explanation for, being invited for a second interview.