Second Looks and Financial Aid Timeline

Started by doodles456
Tags Tags
second look
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doodles456

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a few second look days on the same weekend. I was wondering when financial aid packets typically come out. I would like to know my financial aid so I can choose which to go to. Has anyone experienced this- what did you do? Did anyone contact the schools?
 
I have a few second look days on the same weekend. I was wondering when financial aid packets typically come out. I would like to know my financial aid so I can choose which to go to. Has anyone experienced this- what did you do? Did anyone contact the schools?

schools have different timelines so it’s best to check individually. I think at some schools they are more generous with aid if you do go to their SLW.