Secondaries ONLINE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thewebthsp

Shoobeedoowap
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Vandy, Hopkins, Yale and WashU are up....

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by exmike
apparently only those they interview will get secondaries

Or rather, they interview everyone who gets a secondary. ;)

UNC does the same thing.

Would you guys mind posting all of the essays questions (in addition to the links) for each school as they become available (including the ones listed above)?

So when can we do wash u? Do we need to be invited through email or just wait until amcas processes and is sent to them?

do you think they intended for students to fill these out yet? Maybe they aren't done w/ them or something...

Thanks for posting this.

Sonya

don't fill out washu until you're ready to submit...i don't think it has a save option

oooh, the long-awaited and simultaneously dreaded secondaries.... bring it on :)

I know J. Hopkins sec. asks for science GPA. Do they mean BCPM gpa, or the actual science gpa?

Koma,
I called Hopkins with a GPA question and they said it should match the AMCAS application. I don't think the woman ever really understood what my question was, but since she said it should match the AMCAS ap, that's what I entered.

Originally posted by lisa13579
Koma,
I called Hopkins with a GPA question and they said it should match the AMCAS application. I don't think the woman ever really understood what my question was, but since she said it should match the AMCAS ap, that's what I entered.

Thanks, that really helps!

The Dart site doesn't connect to the secondary - is this because you need to be 'invited' to fill it out? Yale's site is up and ready to go! :D