Secondary App Question - Share Something Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TheHollowOne

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, I was wondering if the below secondary application questions had a specific intent (why this school, academic fluctuations, etc) or if they were just an opportunity for me to share other aspects of myself like they suggest:


Please discuss additional information not addressed in your application that you feel is important for the screening committee to know in reviewing your application.

If there is any other information you feel enriches your candidacy, please feel free to share it here:

Is there anything at all that you would like to share with the Committee on Admissions that might not be apparent from your AMCAS application or from you Secondary Application?


I know this may seem like a stupid question, but I've seen people around here suggest that they are the former, so I just wanted to clarify. Thanks!