Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

secondary application fee???

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by cm1285, Jul 26, 2006.

1. cm1285

cm1285 Junior Member

Pre-Medical
    so i was looking at the envelopes i got from rochester and dartmouth. Both ask for a $75 application fee but fail to explain how I need to pay. Do i just include a check with my printed and signed application that i will be mailing to them? payable to?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. airflare

airflare Member

Pre-Medical
    Check their websites. I believe you could log in to Rochester's website and fill out the secondary, and I'd expect them to ask for credit card information also.

4. sentrosi

sentrosi INTARWEB USER

Medical Student
    Send cash!

Every school that I can think of will accept checks. But yeah, if you're worried, just call their office and ask.

5. Caristra

Medical Student
    Rochester is payable online, just log into the secondary and when you submit the option will be there.

I don't know about Dartmouth, since I am still debating whether or not to apply there. :)

6. Dr.TobiasFünke

Physician

Resident [Any Field]
    Dartmouth is a check but I sent a sack pennies last year... I hope that's not the reason I didn't get an interview.