Secondary asks same ? as PS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MiesVanDerMom

D.o. or Die
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
OSU wants 600 words on why i want to be a doctor and how I've tested it. I already did this for my PS. Now what? There's only so many different ways to answer this question. I'm thinking same motivatin, but go into some other volunteer experiences I didnt have room for in the PS?? Anyone have thoughts on strategy here? Do I need to come up with new motivations? That's kinda weird. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I'm having the same problem for other secondaries. Is it bad to repeat experiences that have already been presented in the PS and/or optional essay? It's hard to avoid because it asks a question that you already answered....

I have heard it is not the best to repeat experiences from your personal statement in the secondaries. But, I would think if you could expound on a different lesson or perspective on medicine that you learned from a particular experience it would be fine. I am also working on the OSU secondary app.

wow secondaries are out already?! :X