secondary error

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Medicineman84

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All, I sumbmitted a secondary and later realized I had a small error!!! Will that cost me??
 
If it's tiny, you might be alright. But, it's definitely not good. You could always risk calling to make the change, but if it's small, I wouldn't do anything.
 
You gotta post more details. Error as in your essay mentioned you enjoy snowboarding when you really enjoy skiing, or error as in "valedictorian at my school" when you have a 3.2? :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You gotta post more details. Error as in your essay mentioned you enjoy snowboarding when you really enjoy skiing, or error as in "valedictorian at my school" when you have a 3.2? :laugh:

I messed up and picked the wrong state I was born in...
 
Oh...if asked so they can figure out your state of residency or diversity or something, then you should definitely correct it.

Just call them up and ask what to do and if it's a big deal. They'd know whether they use that data or if it's just for statistical reasons.