secondary essays as cover letters?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuremsfdoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i've drafted some of my secondary essays, and i have been approaching them almost as cover letters, explaining my interest in the schools, elaborating on my background, then concluding basically saying i like the area/school and i'd love the chance to interview there. is this something that i should do, or would it be frowned upon?

Members don't see this ad.

Good question, but I don't know the answer. I was also wondering, aren't you supposed to put your picture in your secondary? I don't see anywhere to do that on some online apps. Is a photograph not required for all supps? Thanks in advance!

Wahooonnikon said:
Good question, but I don't know the answer. I was also wondering, aren't you supposed to put your picture in your secondary? I don't see anywhere to do that on some online apps. Is a photograph not required for all supps? Thanks in advance!

maybe you send them with the certification forms? that's how washu's was, i don't know about the others though.