Secondary inferiority complex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pkmzeta

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm curious: does writing secondaries make you all feel incredibly inadequate and sh*tty or is it just me.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm curious: does writing secondaries make you all feel incredibly inadequate and sh*tty or is it just me.

Why does it make you feel this way? I'm not sure where you are coming from, but I just hated all the writing-- I still have 12 secondaries to complete and I am procrastinating writing one now

Why does it make you feel this way? I'm not sure where you are coming from, but I just hated all the writing-- I still have 12 secondaries to complete and I am procrastinating writing one now

I keep having to write a similar response to the same type of prompt, it just adds up. Eventually everything seems to lose it's meaning, and nothing seem special or interesting to write about. Or I reflect about how the problems with what I'm talking about, like oh you only did that activity for a year? Who cares. You should have started earlier. Or I lament the fact that I am a boring person can't contribute anything to the diversity of a school.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's unlikely that many of us have grand experiences to share. I think the key is to hold a magnifying glass to those little (seemingly insignificant) moments that have contributed to personal growth. Fill your essays with sincere detail, and try not to chastise yourself for things you can't change at this point. Secondaries really suck, but think of how far you've come and stay motivated until the end (almost done!). Good luck.

Also, I just noticed your name! One of my undergrad professors works on PKMzeta, specifically its potential to disrupt memory...cool stuff :)