Secondary mishap...

Started by kvothe2015
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kvothe2015

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Basically, I've been writing secondaries out in Word then copy/pasting them into online applications and just realized that I might have pasted the same essay twice into two different prompts. Any ideas on how to proceed from here? Should I just forget about it?
 
Basically, I've been writing secondaries out in Word then copy/pasting them into online applications and just realized that I might have pasted the same essay twice into two different prompts. Any ideas on how to proceed from here? Should I just forget about it?
This happens a lot more than you might suspect.
If you have already submitted, just let it go.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Didn't read the pose, but I saw your username and freaked.

The Name of the Wind and The Wise Man's Fear are two of the greatest books I've read.

I just wish he'd publish the last one.

Great username.