Secondary Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
S

Shania

Hi folks,
I took the later MCAT so I barely just had the chance to send in my app to AACOMAS. I feel like I may be a little late in the game. Can someone please post or email the secondary questions from the following schools so I can start working on them in my long wait time (AACOMAS is slow I heard)? Email them to [email protected] from western (pomona), AZCOM, Chicago Osteo, and NYCOM Thanks all you guys tremendously ; )

Members don't see this ad.

Hi...i sent in a secondary to western, so i'll mail you the questions at your email address, don't worry too much about the secondaries, my brother filled them out for all the D.O. schools, most of them are very simple, they are not as complcated and time consuming some of the M.D schools, most of them are only a few pages with a few question.k.bye

You will fill out a NYCOM secondary ON THE INTERVIEW DAY AT NYCOM, which I think is the most ridiculous system ever.

The secondary question is: Why do you want to attend NYCOM?

You will invariably be asked this again on the interview, so make sure your written statement and your response to the question at interview jive.

Tim of New York City.

CCOM and AZCOM ask the same questions...

Why did you apply to our program?
Why should we accept you into this year's class?
Why are one's personal honor and integrity important in the medical profession?

Hope this helps and don't worry about being late! There are still lots of open seats!