Secondary Time Frame

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SM-UCLA tech

CCOM MS4 soon OB/Gyn PGY1
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all....

I was wondering if anyone knew how long it takes schools to send out secondaries.....

My primary app. was just mailed out on the 26th.
Are the schools quick to respond?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

mine was mailed out on the 26hth as well. I called the 3 schools I had mailed out too (I asked for 6 more to be mailed out, those have yet to happen). But the schools said it was a 2-3 week turn around once they get the primary application and not all of them will send out a secondary to be filled out. I believe it was NYCOM or CCOM that said that if granted an interview they'll have you fill out the secondary when you come in for the interview.

Hi! NYCOM and WVSOM did not send out secondaries...you will be asked to fill one out when you go for an interview.

GOOD LUCK

SPUNK:)

Members don't see this ad :)
when did ya'll submit your primary? I didn't submit mine until oct 11, and they received the last of my transcripts on oct 18th. on their website they say it takes 4-6 weeks. just wondering if i can hope for anything sooner.

well I submitted mine in late August/early september but it wasn't till the end of september that I realized I had to send them my transcripts...

So my final transcript got there on the 7th of October and its been 3 weeks now. Probably goes by quicker since there aren't as many filling out the application now as there would be in June/July/August.

i submitted my primary on october 11th also....was completed and mailed out on the 26th

that seemed to be pretty quick