See Clearly Method

Started by BiOGoly
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BiOGoly

PharmD, BCGP
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Every time I turn on the radio I here these "Apollo award winning Optometrists" talk about the See Clearly Method. It sounds like some kind of snake oil quackary from the turn of the century. "Corrective lenses aren't making your eyes any better", ...yeah, no sh** Sherlock.

However, I know zip about optometry. So is there anything to this...or are they just lining their pockets P.T. Barnum style?
 
I just checked out their website, it looks like a huge sham. They talk about doing exercises to strenghten the ciliary muscles, and improve circulation and nutrients to the eye. Hmmm...sounds like a bunch of quacks trying to make money off the uneducated public. I love the scare tactic they employ on their radio ads too. I bet those bastards are cashing in.
 
yeah..those are a scam!! Have you ever looked at the Doctors ?? I believe one researched about Traffic Lights while another researched about Monkeys!
They are getting sued coz when the 30 days are up and people wanna refund it, they dont'pick up their phone and assumed they want to eat it therefore charging them like. 300 bucks!

They also interviewed those ppl who wrote testimonial, some of them took back what they said about the See Clearly method.
Dont' bother getting that, its 'a waste of time