Seeing a confidential LOR after acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dodobird5456

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey y'all! Hope everyone's doing well and staying healthy. So I sent all of my LOR's via interfolio and was accepted this past cycle. Since I still have the LOR's saved in my interfolio account would it be a dumb idea to look at what my professors/dentists wrote about me by removing the confidentiality of the letter? I'm curious to see what they wrote and since I already have an acceptance, would doing so affect me? Or would the schools/professors be notified that I did this and be alarmed? (I'm very nosy and want to spill their tea but not sure if there'd be repercussions)