Seeking online participants for a study on online social support!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

llamadelrey

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This study has received IRB Approval, approval number H5838. The study is ongoing and will be ending on 23 January, 2015.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Colleagues,

I'm a 4th year student pursuing a Bachelor of Psychology (Hons) degree and would like to invite you to take part in a pilot study for the validation of the Online Social Support scale that will contribute to my thesis.

If you agree to be involved in the study, you will be invited to complete a questionnaire about your internet usage habits and the Online Social Support scale. The aim of this pilot study is to establish validity of the Online Social Support scale, and the findings of this pilot study will be used to further refine the scale, which will then be used in the full study "Online social support: Effects on stress, social anxiety, and perceived control".

The study, with your consent, should take approximately 10 to 15 minutes of your time to complete. The questionnaire and scale will be completed online, and completion of the questionnaire and scale will imply consent to participate.

Taking part in this study is completely voluntary and you can stop taking part in the study at any time without explanation or prejudice.

You must be an adult (aged 18 and above) to participate in the study, the link is provided below.

https://jcus.asia.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_50Ij04663i5S9sV

Thank you so much for reading, and I greatly appreciate your help!

Regards,
Cindy Toh

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Approval%20Form%20H5838%20Toh.pdf
    181.2 KB · Views: 73