Seeking promotion to E-7 in HSCP

Started by BroseidonPremed
Tags Tags
navy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroseidonPremed

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pardon me if this post is not in line with the rules.

Full Disclosure: I just accepted an offer for the Navy HSCP Scholarship, and I am promoted from E-6 to E-7 if I make a referral which results in a navy medical officer program accession (which is a decent pay increase).

If you are planning on accepting a Navy HPSP or other medical scholarship, please let me "refer" you. PM me and we can work out the details.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.