self-assessment test access

Started by leeney
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

leeney

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone having an issue with accessing your AAMC practice test or self-assessment tests?
I keep having this screen saying "Service Unavailable" or "Communications problem" pop-up screens.
I restarted my macbook and rebooted the internet and they don't seem to fix the problem.
Is it just me experiencing it?
 
YES!

thank god i am not the only one... I was taking a verbal earlier around ~midnight (eastern) and that happened and has not stopped... I think maybe they're doing maintenance
 
Yup. I effing left the library because I thought it was the wi fi. Bull****. Guess I lose a night of studying. Oh well, it happens. Good luck everyone!
 
Whew, I'm glad it's not just me be is I was about to make a drastic move by changing my Internet provider 🙂....... I was about to complete test 10 for my moment of truth then this happened. Hope it gets fixed quicklyyy
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same here, site was locking up terribly while I was doing self-assessments. Not what I need merely days away from the real deal! 😱