Self-paced online Biochemistry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futuredentist420

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if the various self-paced online Biochemistry courses are legitimate to fulfill dental school prerequisites. I Google searched "online biochemistry course" and found online courses from places such as:

Doane University
Berkeley Extension
Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Science
and others

I'm thinking about doing the Massachusetts one because they have a 50% off deal.
 
I was wondering if the various self-paced online Biochemistry courses are legitimate to fulfill dental school prerequisites. I Google searched "online biochemistry course" and found online courses from places such as:

Doane University
Berkeley Extension
Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Science
and others

I'm thinking about doing the Massachusetts one because they have a 50% off deal.
To obtain the most accurate and current information, I would advise contacting the schools you are interested in attending. It is better to clarify any doubts and concerns before committing significant resources such as time and money.

Nancy