Selling BCACP study material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmaWag

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm selling the materials I used to study for the BCACP exam. It is the 2015 ACCP workbook pdf's and 2013 and 2015 ASHP practice exams with answers and explanations. It's a lot cheaper than I paid for it and they were more than enough help to pass the exam this year on the first try. Let me know if you need material to study.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm selling the materials I used to study for the BCACP exam. It is the 2015 ACCP workbook pdf's and 2013 and 2015 ASHP practice exams with answers and explanations. It's a lot cheaper than I paid for it and they were more than enough help to pass the exam this year on the first try. Let me know if you need material to study.

Hello I am interested as well!

Hi, I am interested in the 2015 ASHP practice exams with answers and explanations. How much are you selling for?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm interested in the study materials (workbook PDFs and exam) How much are you selling for?

Since it's getting close to time for the exams I'll help anybody else that needs study materials. I'll sell the workbook packets and both practice exams for $50 total. Just message me if you need them.

I don't remember you but the only person I sold them to got them for about 1/3rd of what they cost me. And I'm offering them for less than that now.

And if you do already have the stuff I wouldnt spend any money on the 2016 info because nothing has changed that would make it worth it.