Selling BRAND NEW 2014 Orgoman books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nickel5

NYUCD Class of 2018
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I ordered Orgoman DAT Destroyer Supreme (3 Books), in expectation that I'd have to take the DAT again... but I just got accepted off a waitlist :soexcited:, and Orgoman doesn't do refunds :(. I haven't even opened the box yet.

I'm trying to sell all three for $150 + shipping (That's $300 value for 2014 editions of DAT Destroyer, Math Destroyer, and OChem Odyssey). I just honestly want to sell it ASAP and have someone put it into good use!

email me at [email protected] if you're interested. payment can be done via paypal.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
seems like a very good deal.

Reactions: 1 user
posted in 'for sale' thread too

Members don't see this ad :)
I can potentially sell the books individually too of course for $75 DAT destroyer +s/h , $50 Math Destroyer +s/h , $65 OChem Odyssey +s/h

Individual book prices are 50% off the individual prices from the site, but the bundle is of course cheaper just as it is on the site and thus the bundle price 50% off too for all three.

Just emailed you! I hope they haven't sold yet

I'm sorry but all the books have sold! Best of luck to everyone on your DATs!!:luck:

Thx for telling us. Will b lookin for my sister other places.

Last edited: