For Sale Selling my 2016 Dr. Collins Packets w/ July Updates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RiceBunnyy

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
(Please excuse the 'pre-dental' status and username, I'm using my girlfriend's account)

After getting a 64 Composite score back in July, I retook it yesterday and managed to go up 20 points and got a 84 Composite. I used Dr. Collins and Pearson Practice both times, but supplemented with Kaplan and Achiever the second time around. I originally purchased this November of last year, so you are getting the 2016 version.

I don't actually have the brown folders anymore, but I will have the packets nicely stapled and organized for you. This includes ALL the updates including July 2016 (I ordered the update right after my first test).

Email me at [email protected] or DM me, if interested. I'm selling them for $250, or best offer, mostly because I did pay for two updates ($25 each). Happy to take photos for anyone interested as well.
 
Last edited: