Selling My NBDE Part I Material

Started by deeps005
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

deeps005

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi on eBay I am selling all the material I used to prepare for NBDE Part I. I have seen that a lot of people on this forum are looking for the Kaplan NBDE Part I prep book. I bought this from Kaplan and am now selling it. I am also including a DVD with old exams and other material that was useful in preparing for the exam. If you are interested go to the following link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&item=270016631642&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

I am also selling my dental decks in a separate auction if you are interested in those:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&item=270016629043&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

You can email me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Thanks.