For Sale Selling PCAT material (Pearson Tests included for FREE!!)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sptl07

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys!

I am selling all my PCAT material. I took it earlier this year and got accepted to all the 7 schools I applied to, credit goes to the study material for helping me get a competitive score!!

Materials used for studying the PCAT:
1. Dr. Collins
2. PCAT Destroyer
3. Pearson Practice Tests (included for free) :soexcited:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys!

I am selling all my PCAT material. I took it earlier this year and got accepted to all the 7 schools I applied to, credit goes to the study material for helping me get a competitive score!!

Materials used for studying the PCAT:
1. Dr. Collins
2. PCAT Destroyer
3. Pearson Practice Tests (included for free) :soexcited:
Hello!

I am interested in buying the 2016-2017 Dr Collins PCAT, please let me know if you still have this. Thank you!