SELLING PCAT MATERIALS Dr. Collins 2016 packets with 2017 updates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hshake

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HELLO,
I just took my PCAT on September 7, 2017 and now I am selling my study materials. I have the Dr.Collins 2016 packets with the 2017 updates. I also used the Kaplan PCAT 2016-2017 book along with other study materials. Got a 84 composite on the PCAT. Email me if interested. [email protected]
 
HELLO,
I just took my PCAT on September 7, 2017 and now I am selling my study materials. I have the Dr.Collins 2016 packets with the 2017 updates. I also used the Kaplan PCAT 2016-2017 book along with other study materials. Got a 84 composite on the PCAT. Email me if interested. [email protected]

Hey how did you study for the chemistry potion and also what would you stress mostly about the chemistry section? Oh also I have dr Collins. I got from someone on this website but everything looks like it's been photo copied or something.. how much did dr Collins help? Especially the bio section. Mine has only 10 practice and they all seem very easy and very general. Should I be worried? Also there are 17 practice for it but I hate that it doesn't come with explanation answers like Kaplan
 
I mainly used the Dr. Collins Packets, I had 18 Practice tests in mine with 50 questions in each. I did every single one 2 times. And honestly, there was everything on it, so i cant say specifically what to focus on.
 
I mainly used the Dr. Collins Packets, I had 18 Practice tests in mine with 50 questions in each. I did every single one 2 times. And honestly, there was everything on it, so i cant say specifically what to focus on.
Thanks I'll focus on collins