Selling the Dannemiller Pain Board Review DVDs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Calilove

"Louisianimal"
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm selling the Dannemiller Pain Board Review DVDs, still in MINT condition, a gift from family member, however, i need the extra moolah!

It cost them a little over $500.00, i'll sell it to you for $425.00.

PM me if interested... first come, first served.

Members don't see this ad.

Actually I already have these DVDs. I think they are very informative, but tell me are they enough study material to pass the pain boards? I am taking the exam in september and between starting a new practice and family that is all I have time for.
I appreciate everyone's opinion on this

Galenao

Actually I already have these DVDs. I think they are very informative, but tell me are they enough study material to pass the pain boards? I am taking the exam in september and between starting a new practice and family that is all I have time for.
I appreciate everyone's opinion on this

Galenao

it is all i used. but i went to the course. if you have the dvds and you can watch them, its pretty close to being there, depending on what kind of learner you are.

and i used that "just the facts" book. it might be outdated now, but probably not.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm selling the Dannemiller Pain Board Review DVDs, still in MINT condition, a gift from family member, however, i need the extra moolah!

study material that cost one nothing should be shared not sold...but the are a good set of materials

Thanks for the response DocShark

I'd like to have the Dan Pain review, can you send it in an e format, I need it NOW but I don't want to pay 425, really, and after you sell it to me you still have it!

Frank
[email protected]