send in LORs now, or wait for straggler?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

skylark

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Application was sent out 7/31, but i only have 3/4 of my LORs in. I have a bio lab prof, non-science prof, dentist. The last one is biochem prof, but i really have no idea when he will finish. could be end of this week hopefully or a little later.

The LORs are the last thing before i my app is "complete"..so should i just send the 3 to AADSAS and have them mail those out first? and when the last one comes, send that one out? or will AADSAS not send out my LORs to schools until all are in?

Also, how did you guys make sure your DAT scores reached the schools? call all of them up?

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

The LORs are the last thing before i my app is "complete"..so should i just send the 3 to AADSAS and have them mail those out first? and when the last one comes, send that one out? or will AADSAS not send out my LORs to schools until all are in?

AADSAS does not care if you have LORs in or not. They will mail your application with the current LORs. When the next LOR comes in, they will mail that one in their next mailing separately.

Also, how did you guys make sure your DAT scores reached the schools? call all of them up?
I did not call each individual school. I called ADA to see if they send my scores or not. The rep told me that they do not "send" scores, instead they give dental school online access to your scores in their database.

alright thanks, i called ADA and they told me when the schools got them.

as for everyone else, did you guys just send in the LORs to aadsas as they came in or did you wait for all to come in. i was hoping maybe adcoms could look at the LORs i have now and review me..or will they wait until the last one comes in?

how long does it take for aadsas to process and send it out?