Send schools preliminary percentiles MCAT2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

positiveprotons

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted my AMCAS on June 6th (verified June 14th) indicating I will be retaking the MCAT on June 20th. I received my preliminary score for the June 20th MCAT recently, I think the new score will allow me to pass the initial screening stage for the medical schools that screen for MCAT/GPA.

Do you think I should send in my preliminary percentiles to the schools that screen for MCAT/GPA? Also I have received about 10 secondaries, do you think I should submit these, and update the schools with my preliminary percentiles? Or should I wait to submit the secondaries till July 21st when my official score are posted?

Thank you.
 
I wouldn't update with prelims, but definitely feel free to send secondaries as soon as they're done!
 
They don't care about the preliminary percentiles. They won't review your app until the final score is in.

Send the secondaries as soon as they're done, though. Some schools have time limits.