I took the MCAT in May and did not do well. I am retaking in August and already sent my AMCAS pending results to all the Florida schools. I spoke to the admissions offices and they said that they screen your primary and if everything else looks good, they will still send a secondary. Does anyone know what happens if they deny you the first time without the new MCAT scores? What I mean is if a school does not send me a secondary now, will they reconsider me after my new MCAT scores are released? Im scared I made things worse for myself by submitting my AMCAS.