Sending AP scores to USC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DustinfromCA

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if any of the past applicants can help me with this question.

I'm sending my AP scores to USC to fulfill one of my prereqs, but i'm not sure how. They gave me their school code, but they say its only for the main campus and I need to specify USC pharmacy school, but i talked to the AP people before and they only use the school code I think. I know for UOP they just use the school code for the main campus and its no problem because pharmacy app stuff goes there too.

I'm confused about what to do, and was wondering if someone can please help.

Thanks a lot guys

Members don't see this ad.

DustinfromCA said:
Hi, I was wondering if any of the past applicants can help me with this question.

I'm sending my AP scores to USC to fulfill one of my prereqs, but i'm not sure how. They gave me their school code, but they say its only for the main campus and I need to specify USC pharmacy school, but i talked to the AP people before and they only use the school code I think. I know for UOP they just use the school code for the main campus and its no problem because pharmacy app stuff goes there too.

I'm confused about what to do, and was wondering if someone can please help.

Thanks a lot guys

I had a similar experience, but with the University of Montana. What I did was contact the College of Pharmacy on the campus and asked them if they would notify the main campus(where my AP course was sent) to forward the mailing to them when they receive it. It ended up working, but just make sure you keep vigilant and on top of things making sure they do what they say and in a courteous way.
Hope this helps