Sending GRE score to PTCAS after taking them

Started by Tom4130
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tom4130

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just took the GRE yesterday for the second time and it gave the option to send your scores out to four programs. I sent out my most recent test only scores b/c they were better but am worried my Analytical Writing section may not be as good as the last time I took it. Anyway, since I did this does that mean I do not have to contact ETS to send my score out and PTCAS will get them? And...if my writing section is worse should I send my old scores in too?

Thanks in advace to whoever knows!
 
I just took the GRE yesterday for the second time and it gave the option to send your scores out to four programs. I sent out my most recent test only scores b/c they were better but am worried my Analytical Writing section may not be as good as the last time I took it. Anyway, since I did this does that mean I do not have to contact ETS to send my score out and PTCAS will get them? And...if my writing section is worse should I send my old scores in too?

Thanks in advace to whoever knows!

To my knowledge, from what I have been told is that the schools will automatically account for your highest scores between the two GRE test you took. I don't believe that you need to contact ETS to send your score out since that is what the option of sending scores to four programs addressed. However, you would need to contact ETS if you wanted your scores sent to any additional schools. Hopefully someone can confirm this!