Sending Gre Scores

Started by TheNeptune
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TheNeptune

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After selecting the institution name, it asks for department name. It says:

"If your department is included within the Institution Name or if your recipient is a fellowship sponsor, you may skip this page."

Do I select the department name too or should I skip this section and just send it to the institution name? From what I understand, on PTCAS, if it says department's GRE code and university's GRE code, then I should use both. Both if it only has PTCAS's GRE code, then I should skip the department code. Can someone clear this up for me, please?

Thanks
 
Last edited:
My understanding is as such:

If a university has only a university-wide GRE code listed, then you include the department name.
If a university has "physical therapy" or "PTCAS" in its name (e.g.: University X PTCAS) with a separate GRE code, you can skip the page.